We find the right interpreter for every event and for every field of expertise, no matter what language combination is involved.
What is onsite interpreting?
As the name suggests, on-site interpreting takes place on site. It is suitable for almost any event and is the classic form of interpreting. Like online interpreting, on-site interpreting can be simultaneous, consecutive, or conversational.
Advantages of on-site interpreting:
- Unlike online interpreting, in on-site interpreting there is no (physical) distance between the speakers and the interpreter.
- An on-site interpreter provides a pleasant atmosphere for the audience.
- The interpreter has the opportunity to better use and assess non-verbal language such as body language (gestures, posture, etc.).
- With on-site interpreting there is no risk of the technology causing problems. Technical challenges such as connectivity problems can’t even arise.
Areas of application:
- In companies, e.g. during discussions with distributors/customers
- For doctors, between patient and staff
- Court hearings
- Public events, e.g. interviews/ moderated talks
Hybrid events are also possible – in this type of interpretation, one part of the participants is on site, the other part is connected online – the same applies to the interpreter(s). This form of event is suitable if one or more participants cannot attend the meeting in person, for example due to a long trip. The event can be planned more flexibly.
Interpreting events are very diverse!
We’d be more than happy to help you find a customized solution!