- Content is formulated clearly, consistently, and understandably
- Text creation in the source language is simplified
- Faster time-to-market
- Research and translation efforts are reduced
- Use of machine translation becomes even cheaper and more effective
- Creation of a consistent corporate language
- Legal and safety problems due to non-consistent translations or unintentional misunderstandings are eliminated.
- Uniform terminology = uniform communication within the individual departments within your company
Higher text quality
With a defined terminology that you use across multiple languages, texts can be created more quickly and translations can be completed faster and with a higher quality. The result is terminology that is consistent for all your documents. Consistent use of terminology eliminates misunderstandings and promises high quality texts entirely in accordance with your wishes.
Uniform technical translations
Especially in technical texts, the uniform use of designations is important, as required by DIN standards and machine guidelines.
Consistent brand language
Every company has a different brand image. A consistent brand image also includes the brand language or individual company language and requires the correct translation into the corresponding foreign languages. Thanks to intelliText’s terminology management, you will maintain the corporate image you want to convey in any language!
Uniform terminology minimizes the risk of errors. This is especially important for legal documents and in technical documentation. It minimizes your legal risk and guarantees a consistent corporate image in all languages.
Integration of your terminology
Share your technical terms with us in the form of a glossary or let us create a glossary for you. This guarantees you the use of the terms across all languages and media.